IT Infrastructure Services
Increasing globalization. Rapidly evolving technology. New, virtualized ways of working. And a Millennial generation of workers and customers. Together, these megatrends are changing the IT landscape—and comprising the Future of Work. For companies to become "next generation businesses", IT leaders must be seen as integral players who deliver on four value levers: Efficiency, Effectiveness, Virtualization and Innovation.
The reliability of your infrastructure directly relates to your ability to effectively run your business. Whether your infrastructure consists of a single computer and printer, or a complex Windows Domain on virtualized servers, your ability to complete your work depends on technology being available when you need it. We understand these demands and what it takes to create a reliable environment so that you can concentrate on your business, and not your computers.
Furthermore, we can also have following Infrastructures services:
- Setup local office servers with racks and remoteservers in Data Centre.
- Network security policy setup & maintenance.
- Centralized network backup and file storage.
- Corporate Data Backup and Disaster Recovery Management.
- Virtualization Services.
- LAN/WAN Architecture.
- Enterprise System Management.
- Data Center Consolidation.
- Server Consolidations.
- Risk Management.
- Security Architecture.
- Security Planning.
- Microsoft SharePoint Infrastructure.
- Enterprise Messaging.
- Directory Services.